SMART-TRIAL today announces the general availability of SMART-TRIAL 2018.3. The SMART-TRIAL 2018.3 release includes several new features, changes in operation functionality, and bug fixes. Developed by the SMART-TRIAL team version 2018.3, incorporates the feedback we receive from our users and partners to continually improve SMART-TRIAL.
What’s new in SMART-TRIAL 2018.3?
- With this version, unscheduled visit events support optional and mandatory forms. Select optional forms when registering an unscheduled visit.
- A button has been added to form preview to allow quick access to form edit and vice versa.
- A print button has been added to each form in the form list, allowing for easy printout
The image below shows the above features.
- It is now possible to choose which subject identifiers to include in the data export
- The image below displays that collaborators without a SMART-TRIAL account can now be listed as ‘pending’ in the collaborator’s list. It is possible to view and edit ‘pending’ collaborators permissions.
- This version also supports exporting of unscheduled events including optional forms
- Version-number is now included on form printouts
What did we change?
- The re-authentication dialog now includes two steps, first, dismiss with a single click, second, requires a password
- Increased idle time to 60 minutes before automatic logout
- Extended validation messages are more informative now
- Aligned AE/SAE overview table and subject-specific AE/SAE table to show the same columns
Further, you can read about the improved and fixed features in our changelog
Download the SMART-TRIAL-2018.3- Release Certification
You ask, we listen
The feedback from you, our users, and SMART-TRIAL partners have been the main driver behind this version. We encourage you to send us your ideas and improvement wishes to email@example.com
All feedback is kept in our backlog and reviewed before each version update.