What’s new with SMART-TRIAL 2018.4
1. More power to the people!Three new collaborator permissions that were previously exclusive to the study owner have been made accessible to other collaborators
- Manage collaborator. This permission allows collaborators to invite/edit/remove other collaborators and their access to the study.
- Create site. The collaborator can create sites for the study.
- Start/Finish data collection. The collaborator can start and finish the study.
2. For those with programming knowledgeMore API functionality has been added, this allows users with programming knowledge to interact with SMART-TRIAL around the interface.
- Export data using API
- Edit/view subjects via API More information here
3. HooksThe Study webhook module allows users to implement different listeners that will be triggered by a specific event ( currently: new subject enrolled, subject randomized, AE/SAE created, and study amendments). Upon being triggered the event will do one of the following: Send an email to specified email addresses or an HTTP POST to a specified end-point. This is a paid module, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Webhooks: visual explanation
4. Import with CSVData can be imported by uploading a CSV file (possible by system administrators). This allows for legacy studies to be transferred to SMART-TRIAL. To make this process as smooth as possible, the study in SMART-TRIAL should be as close to the legacy study as possible. Additionally, some data mapping will be required. For more information on this feature please contact email@example.com
5. Deleting a subjectIt is now possible to delete subjects from a study, in case a subject wishes to be forgotten or was wrongfully enrolled in the study, he/she can be deleted. Only system administrators (SMART-TRIAL personnel) can delete subjects, therefore you will have to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Deletion is permanent, once deleted the subject cannot be recovered.