How to Design an Electronic Case Report Form (eCRF)
a SMART-TRIAL White Paper
Design better forms, save time, and lower costs
We have helped multiple organisations in both setting up and designing forms for electronic data capture. In this white paper we'll go through the most important elements of designing an eCRF.
Request your free copy and learn
- The 7 principles of an optimal eCRF design process.
- How to speed up your eCRF design process
- How to acquire more quantifiable data
- How to diminish human errors and missing data.
- How to control the data collection workflow better
We recognize the fact that form design can be a complex process. Contact us if you'd like a second opinion on your study forms - at no cost.
Get a free copy to your inbox
Enter your details below and we'll send you a download link.